Chicagomuzik

I've got a whole city to hold down

February 07, 2005

WFS

Posted by Lazlo Hollyfeld

I've been diagnosed with a new disease, which I'm naming Wilco Fatigue Syndrome (or WFS, if you're into the whole brevity thing).

Just when I thought I was approaching a remission from being overloaded (what with the books (Kot's & the band's) and the AGIB bonus disc and the poetry collection and the candy bar and the official lingerie line), I had a relapse upon reading the following buried in the latest Message From Nels:

April into May there's more Wilco, including a 4 night run in Chicago which will be recorded/filmed for a 'live' DVD.

Hopefully "Kingpin" will be left off (I still can't believe it's back in their sets...if you ever want a hint on how to torture me A Clockwork Orange style, just lock down my eyelids and force me to repeatedly view an interminable live version of that song).